Thursday, November 22, 2007

Fibroids

Fibroids
Fibroids are masses of muscular tissue that can develop within the wall of the uterus. They are the most common noncancerous tumor in premenopausal women. You may hear your health care professional call fibroids by other terms, including uterine leiomyomas, fibromyomas, fibromas, myofibromas and myomas. They can be small or quite large.
While fibroids can cause a variety of symptoms, they may not cause any symptoms at all—so you may not even know you have one. Heavy bleeding is the most common symptom associated with fibroids and the one that usually prompts a woman to make an appointment with her health care professional. You may learn you have one or more fibroids after having a pelvic exam.
Fibroids may cause a range of other symptoms, too, including pain, pressure in the pelvic region, abnormal bleeding, painful intercourse, frequent urination or infertility.
What actually causes fibroids to form isn't clear, but genetics and hormones are thought to play a big role. Your body may be predisposed to developing fibroids. They seem to grow or shrink depending on estrogen levels in your body, but researchers don't know why some women develop them while others don't.
Fibroids usually grow slowly during your reproductive years, but may increase in size with pregnancy. At menopause fibroids shrink because estrogen levels decline. Using menopausal hormone therapy containing estrogen after menopause may cause fibroids to continue to grow and cause symptoms.
Progesterone, growth hormone and prolactin are other hormones that may stimulate a fibroid's growth once it has already formed.
A variety of treatments exist to remove fibroids and relieve symptoms. If you learn you have fibroids, but you aren't experiencing symptoms, you usually won't need treatment.
Who is at risk for fibroids?
Your risk for developing fibroids increases with age. African-American women are at least twice as likely as Caucasian women to have them. If women in your family have already been diagnosed with fibroids, you have an increased risk of developing them. Obesity and high blood pressure also contribute to your risk of developing fibroids, but if you take oral contraceptives or have given birth your risk decreases.
Types of Fibroids
Fibroids form in different parts of the uter:
Submucosal fibroids grow from the uterine wall into the uterine cavity. They can cause pain, abnormal bleeding and infertility.
Subserosal fibroids grow from the uterine wall to the outside of the uterus. They can push on the bladder, bowel or intestine causing bloating, abdominal pressure, cramping and pain.
Intramural fibroids are confined within the muscle wall of the uterus, and are the most common fibroid type. They can cause symptoms similar to those caused by fibroids in other parts of the uterus.
Pendunculated. These fibroids grow on stalks out from the uterus or into the uterine cavity, like mushrooms. If these stalks twist, they can cause pain, nausea or fever, or can become infected.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonders shall never end, who could have imagined that herbal medication can cure fibroid. I have been battling with Fibroid for so long, I experienced pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding and I had several miscarriages. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed of multiple fibroid and I was treated but nothing seems to be working until I read about Uduehi’s medication online and of course I gave it a try and after using his medicine all the fibroid shrank, and the pains gone. I am 4 months pregnant now. You can reach him if interested through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

kate said...

ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS

his product is by far the best plan for treating fibroids naturally...the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroids were a real eye opener. I started dr williams medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist).I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroids which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroids as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into dr williams by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking dr williams herbal portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr williams medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now am three months old pregnant, you can contact his email address on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

Bianca Elias said...

Hey Gina! I read your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Finally am free from FIBROID,I normally feel Pelvic pain and heavy menstrual bleeding and I also find it difficult to get pregnant. I went to hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for fibroid, the doctor advised me to remove it through surgery which I did and it resurfaced after some time with the pain, I went back to the hospital and the same method was suggested but I refused because I was scared. I told a friend about it and she gave me Uduehi’s contact which she saw online, I reach out to him and he administer his medication on me without surgery. The fibroid shrink totally and its been a year plus since I got free no sign of fibroid and am 8 months pregnant for the first time since the fibroid shrank down. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I did surgery for multiple FIBROID 2 years ego and they grow back after sometime with all the pains included I couldn't get pregnancy also. I told a friend about it because I was confused, and she told me her own experience about fibroid and how she got raid of it through Dr. Uduehi. I contacted the doctor and the fibroid started shrinking down even before I completed the medication. I couldn’t testify of it until now that am 4 months pregnant, I also went to the hospital and was diagnosed negative and fibroid free. Contact the doctor through Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com or +234-708-487-8384

Unknown said...

Do you suffer FIBROID? The cure/solution is available now, Dr. Uduehi has the solution to fibroid and I am a testimony to his medication. I was a victim of UTERINE FIBROID for years. I had Pelvic pain, heavy menstrual bleeding symptoms and miscarriages. I took different type medicine and even did surgery and it came back after some time, I read about Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and I reached out to him and the fibroid shrink totally after the medication and it’s more than a year since I got free no sign of fibroid and am pregnant now for the first time. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

REMY.CREDIT said...

Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic Sinus, LUPUS

low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

Unknown said...

The cure for FIBROID without surgery is finally available. Dr. Uduehi has the solution and I’m a testimony to his great work. I had UTERINE FIBROID for years , I took different kinds of medicine and even went through surgery and it came back after some time, until I saw Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online and I reached out to him and the fibroid shrank totally after the medication. It’s more than a year since I got free no sign of fibroid and am pregnant now for the first time. Doctor’s contact: (+234-708-487-8384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Buy CDC Vaccination cards online
+1 (901) 878-9747 Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online
#BuyCovidVaccineCard #covid #pfizer #vaccine #cdc #covidvaccinecertificate #buycovidcertificate #covid-19 #corona #vaccination #certification #cdcvaccinecertificate #covidcertification #corona #coronavaccinecertificate

Buy covid 19 Vaccination cards online

CALL/TEXT : +1 (901) 878-9747

WHATSAPP: +1 (901) 878-9747

Telegram: @Approveddocumente

EMAIL : approvedocs365@gmail.com